It’s the list of a lifetime. Why wait to start doing the things you’ve always dreamed of doing, including traveling to places near and far? Let us help you plan trips to places you’ve always wanted to visit, like the Seven Wonders of the World, and ones never even dreamed of seeing, like those in the running to be the eighth world wonder.
Featured Bucket List Trip Ideas:
South Africa Adventure
Welcome to the ‘fairest Cape in the World’. Colonial monuments co-exist with delightful modernity in the glorious city of Cape Town. Basking in a Mediterranean climate for most of the year, veteran travelers insist this setting tops even the trendiest resort in the south of France. Certainly… the wines are just as delicious! Relax and enjoy guided sightseeing: a tour of the delightful city, a glimpse into the colorful Malay Quarter and an excursion along the full length of the Cape Peninsula.
- Day 1. Depart USA or Canada. Relax on an overnight flight to South Africa.
- Day 2. Cape Town. (4 nights)
- Day 3. Cape Town – Half day City Tour.
- Day 4. Cape Town – Full day Cape Point Tour.
- Day 5. Cape Town
- Day 6. Cape Town – Makalali Private Game Reserve. (4 nights)
- Day 7-9. Makalali Private Game Lodge.
- Day 10. Makalali – Johannesburg – Departure.
- Day 11. Arrive USA or Canada.
With fond memories – and photos – to last a lifetime!
Dreams of Nature
China has some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world. From the serene swirling mists of Mt. Huang to the dramatic, towering pinnacles of Zhangjiajie, Wendy Wu’s Dreams of Nature group tour was is designed to highlight China’s natural wonders that have enchanted visitors through the ages. We have arranged for our Dreams of Nature tour guests to discover the most incredible natural sights throughout their vacation in China, including the spectacular Li River and the beautiful alpine scenery of Nine Villages Valley.
The Dreams of Nature tour reaches a maximum altitude of 11,500ft at Huanglong.
Included in the price of your Wendy Wu Dreams of Nature Group Tour:
- International flights from the USA and taxes
- Included in your tour are flights to and from China. All flights leave from the United States and are all included in the price of your group tour.
- Local transportation in China
- Our Dreams of China group tour has all domestic transport included in your group tour price. All your transportation is covered when you book with Wendy Wu.
- Accommodations in China
- Wendy Wu books and confirms all the accommodations for your China vacation. You will stay at some of the most iconic and beautiful hotels China has to offer.
- All meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Enjoy the Chinese cuisine without worrying about the cost, when you book a group tour with Wendy Wu all your meals are included in the tour price.
- Touring with guides and entrance fees
- Our Dreams of Nature group tour to China feature a wide range of sights and places to visit. From ancient locations to modern cities, China has everything to offer, and it’s all included in your group tour when you book through Wendy Wu.
- Visa fees for USA residents
- Wendy Wu group tours include all Visa fees for USA residents
Australia and Fiji
Explore the famed cosmopolitans of Australia. Start in the iconic city of Sydney and see the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Then, travel to Melbourne and experience Aussie wildlife and the energy that makes up this vibrant and fast-paced city. Finally, retreat to Fiji and spend your days lazing away under the Fijian sun and lapping in the crystal clear waters of this island paradise.
Your Itinerary Includes:
- Round trip private airport transfers
- 3 nights Melbourne
- Complimentary Crystal Club access at Crown Towers
- Lanes and Arcades walking tour
- Koalas and Kangaroos, in the Wild excursions
- 3 nights Sydney
- Day Bridge Climb
- Best of Sydney, Land and Sea experience
- 7 nights Namale
- Some activities at Namale
- Meals: 13 breakfasts, 10 lunches and 7 dinners