Grab the guys, ditch the chicks and head off on an adventure. Mancations are a great way to catch up with old teammates, roommates and long-time friends outside of life’s everyday hustle and fuss.
Featured Mancation Trip Ideas:
2016 Summer Games Packages
Rio de Janeiro: August 4 – 22, 2016
Rio de Janeiro is the Sports Capital of the World Leading to 2016
Rio de Janeiro, known as the cidade maravilhosa (marvelous city), is the ultimate Summer Games host. Surrounded by gorgeous mountains, sparkling beaches, and lush rainforests, the city is one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. With its wealth of natural beauty and sports-loving atmosphere, there’s no better place for a sports fan to be and we’re not the only ones who think so. Not only has the city been chosen to host the 2016 Summer Games, it’s also been selected as one of the 12 cities that will be home to the World Cup in 2014, making it the sports capital of the world leading up to 2016.
Custom Trip Highlights
- Choose your arrival date and travel when you want
- Top level accommodation choices in Rio de Janeiro
- Concierge service throughout the Summer Games
- Fully customizable experiences
- Responsive and attentive service from time of booking through to package’s completion
- 7 days/6 nights packages from $5,975 per person (based on double occupancy)
2015 Super Bowl Packages
University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, Arizona: January 29 – February 2, 2015
The Super Bowl returns to sunny Arizona! After last year’s chilly contest in New Jersey, the Super Bowl returns to a warm and sunny locale. Glendale, Arizona will host Super Bowl XLIX and what is certain to be an epic battle between the best teams in the NFL. The city is no stranger to hosting major events, including a successful Super Bowl in 2008. Glendale averages almost 300 sunny days per year and gets very little rain, a perfect destination for a mid-winter getaway. With a world-class venue, ideal climate, and the best football on the planet, there’s no reason not to join us in Glendale for Super Bowl XLIX!
Custom trip highlights:
- Your choice of first class accommodations
- Your choice of tickets anywhere in University of Phoenix Stadium
- Round-trip game day transfers
- Roadtrips on-site hosts throughout your stay
- Add Super Bowl parties and/or other NFL events
- Custom packages from $4,995 per person (based on double occupancy)
2015 Super Bowl standard travel packages include:
- Preferred tickets to the 2015 Super Bowl in your chosen location
- First class accommodations in your choice of hotel
- Round-trip stadium transfers on game day
- Admission to the NFL Fan Experience (Saturday)
- Roadtrips on-site hosts
- Commemorative gift package and official program
- Roadtrips custom ticket holder and lanyard
- Expert travel and concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Desk
- All taxes and service charges
Northern Thailand Discovery
From the buzzing night market of Chiang Mai and the elephants of Lampang to delicious food and beautiful textiles, immerse yourself in the incredible culture of the region. Cycle through the ancient city of Sukhothai, climb up to the Buddhist temples at Doi Suthep and enjoy the beauty of the hills surrounding Chiang Mai. Our expert CEOs will take the hassle out of planning and help you find the secluded spots only the locals know.Wildlife/Nature, Culture/History
Explore the canals of Bangkok, experience the 13th-century ruins of Sukhothai Historical Park from the saddle of a bike, uncover the mysteries of Chiang Rai and the Golden Triangle, ride an elephant through the countryside, savour a home-cooked khantoke-style meal with a Thai family
Hotels (8 nts), sleeper train (1 nt).
Group Size Notes: Max 15, avg 12
Meals Included: 8 breakfasts, 1 dinner.
- Klong boat tour (Bangkok).
- Wat Po entrance and guide.
- Bicycle trip around historic Sukhothai (half-day).
- Elephant Conservation Centre visit (Chiang Rai).
- Elephant ride.
- Opium Museum entrance.
- Doi Suthep temple guided tour (Chiang Mai).
- Local khantoke-style home meal experience.